....Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right,whatever is pure,whatever is lovely,whatever is admireable, think about such things. Whatever you have learned,heard or seen from me put into practice, and God's peace will be with you.... for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances. I know what is to be in need and I know what is is to have plenty. I have learned the secret to be content in any situation - I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
Philippans 4:6-11

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Perfect Christmas TREE.....





So, we have started a new tradition the last few years and that it to get the family together, on this side of the bridge and get a u-cut Christmas tree. We found a really cute place this year and had a blast finding trees. WE usually get a noble, and I love it but this year Leroy picked a very special tree, and it was also very expensive(more expensive then even my moms 12ft noble-we had a great laugh with this), but once we got it home and decorated- it is near perfect. It almost looks fake it is so perfect. It smells so nice and the girls and I had a blast decorating it. So, enjoy the tree farm pictures....

No comments: