....Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right,whatever is pure,whatever is lovely,whatever is admireable, think about such things. Whatever you have learned,heard or seen from me put into practice, and God's peace will be with you.... for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances. I know what is to be in need and I know what is is to have plenty. I have learned the secret to be content in any situation - I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
Philippans 4:6-11

Friday, October 22, 2010

Family Pictures





So, after my Dad died we had such an overwhelming out pouring from the community. One of the teacher at Elisha's school gave us a certificate to get some family pictures done and I can not even begin to say what a blessing it was. We have never done family pictures!!! I found the cutest outfits for the girls and then Leroy and I codinated colors we were set-until the day of the pictures the photographer called to cancel due to the weather. I was so sad because we were dressed and ready to go. So in the spirit of being flexable we took some pitures outside at the house and rescheduled for Monday... So enjoy the pictures....

No comments: