....Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right,whatever is pure,whatever is lovely,whatever is admireable, think about such things. Whatever you have learned,heard or seen from me put into practice, and God's peace will be with you.... for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances. I know what is to be in need and I know what is is to have plenty. I have learned the secret to be content in any situation - I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
Philippans 4:6-11

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fall Happenings....







Our first family photo session, full of blessing, the girls had so much fun doing these pictures, and the photographer was amazing and they turned out so good and the best part was that it was a gift!!

Wow, the weather is changing, the days are shorter, and the colors are amazing. I LOVE fall! We are in full swing of life, the girls are loving school. Elisha or Ellie as she is going by this year is meeting the challenges of being in a split class with such determination, she loves being with the older kids. She has made some amazing friends and is turning into such a lady. Johanna grows taller every day and is loving preschool. She is a joyful reminder to slow down and pick up leaf's or look for wishing stars. I am still out of work with health problems, trying my hardest to have a good attitude and keep pressing forward-trusting that the Lord wants to heal me and His timing will be perfect. The great blessing has been being home with my kids. I feel like this a great time for me to prioritize my life and truly find my identity in Christ, being a wife and a mom. As the holidays get closer I am worried how we will do things with out my Dad. I really miss him, and the change of season seems to be the hardest, he loved the fall and winter. He loved to watch the snow line move down the hill, to be snuggled at home with his family. So, I find myself watching the snow line, smiling more when it "rains so hard it's like a cow pissing on a flat rock" or just taking time to remember Him. I am learning so much during this season about letting go, trusting the Lord and loving people. "Trust in the Lord and He shall make your path straight, though you will stumble you will not fall for the Lord will hold you up with His hand."

No comments: