....Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right,whatever is pure,whatever is lovely,whatever is admireable, think about such things. Whatever you have learned,heard or seen from me put into practice, and God's peace will be with you.... for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances. I know what is to be in need and I know what is is to have plenty. I have learned the secret to be content in any situation - I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
Philippans 4:6-11

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Life is about changing nothing ever stays the same...

I am learning the only constant in life is CHANGE.  Just when you think "oh, things are going well"  it happens, CHANGE.  It is not always a bad thing, it is not always a good thing.  It teaches us to be flexible, it cause us to grow, it makes us grateful and it moves us forward.  The last few years of my life have been CHANGE in abundant cycles-ups, downs and everything in-between. So, I am trying too remember a few things....

1.  Love out loud!!!
2.  Be willing to let go.
3.  Family is always worth the fight- SO FIGHT!!!
4.  Invest in Good friendships.
5.  People change, be gracious
6.  Take vacations
7.  Make friends with a good Counselor
8.  Tears are good for your soul, CRY.
9.  Be Honest with yourself.
10.  Cheer on the under-dog, it will be inspiring
11.  Pictures keep your memories fresh, look at them often.
12.  NICE matters
13.  Sisters are worth their weight in gold.
14.  God is love, and above all love each other
15.  Home is people not walls
16.  Your ability to adapt is greater than you think


These are gifts as a result of CHANGE.  I am not sure if I lived by these rules before, by I am really trying to now.  I want to be flexible, I want to grow, I want to be grateful and I want to move forward. I CHANGE almost everyday, and I am sure I am better for the process. 

In Honor of #6 here are some pictures of our trip to Disneyland the most magical place on earth- SO FUN!!!














  

No comments: